HCA Technical Assistance/Collaboration Meetings Updates:
1. Friday, December 1, 2017: AIM-ACH Data Leads in-person meeting from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Revelle Hall 1210 SW 136th St. Burien, WA
2. Monday, December 4, 2017: Manatt special TA session during the Development Council Call timeslot (8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.). Topics: Project plan scoring and bonus pool and the High-performance fund with Joseph Ray from Manatt.
3. Tuesday, December 5, 2017: PCG (Financial Executor) Provider Registration Training. Focus is on the provider registration side of the portal. Details are forthcoming.
4. Wednesday, December 6, 2017: Peer Learning Session with the Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities (NYC PPS) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With Irene Kaufmann: She is the Executive Director of Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities (BPHC) Central Service Organization (CSO). She leads all of the DSRIP efforts.
Amanda Ascher, MD: She is the Chief Medical Officer, DSRIP for Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities (BPHC) and SBH Health System. Her role with that has been around both metrics and performance based funding.
5. Wednesday, December 13, 2017: IGT and Domain 1 Discussion Meeting w/ ACH leads at HCA Mt. St. Helens Conference Room from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
ACH Presentation at the Capitol Campus from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
6. January 2018 Convening planning underway. Calendar holds sent out by Deanna Davis on Nov. 21 for Tuesday, January 23 and Wednesday, January 24.